E-Tech Electrical  
                Electrical Engineers & Contractors​​

     0800 865 4945        

Domestic Electrical Services
We have over 40 years experience in domestic electrical installations. Our electricians are experienced and qualified engineers who carry out works to the highest standard. Our experience in domestic installations has been mainly throughout property letting and landlord compliance, working along side letting agents and property maintenance contractors. Therefore we are fully up to date with all landlord legislation, BS5839-6 and BS7671: 18th Edition, EICR's and PAT Testing.

We provide a free , no obligation survey and quotation of all required work and a wide range of electrical services, all over Scotland. We provide a fast and efficient service which we have maintained throughout our years in business,

Call us on 0800 865 4945 for a free quotation.
Electrical Services:

NICEIC Landlords Periodic Inspection Reports or EICR
Electrical Rewires
Consumer Unit/Fuseboard Changes
Domestic Fire Alarms
Intruder Alarms & Security
Over 30 deaths and nearly 4000 injuries from electrical accidents occur in the home each year. In addition to this, 8000 house fires are a result of electrical faults and deterioration of electrical equipment. One of the main factors in which investigators have noticed a trend is fires resulting from plastic consumer units and old deteriorated fuse boards. The recent Amendment to the Regulations BS7671, Amendment no. 3 states that consumer units shall now be of a non combustible construction such as metallic or non flammable material. Modern consumer units shall be fitted with RCD protection to prevent earth faults occurring and possible dangerous electrical shocks.
As an NICEIC approved contractor, we are committed to ensuring that electrical installations within the home are safe and comply with current regulations – BS7671: AMD 3.
For a free survey and engineers report of your home, please contact us here:

 Modern 18th Edition Dual RCD Consumer Unit

  A three bedroom terraced house damaged by fire due to loose connection in consumer unit

30 year fuse board requiring replacement